Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A TICKET???

OK so March is coming in fast and strong. I headed to my voice therapy session, Foothill Blvd off of Sunnyside and low and behold I got my FIRST ticket. I was going to ask the kind officer if I could take his picture for my blog BUT decided against it. I know, it would have made a nice picture but what d'ya do? I do have to admit that when Dave and I picked Juli up from her Mission in the Netherlands, I got a ticket there but never in the U.S. I've driven for 45 years without a ticket. Is this what March is bringing or my being 60 is bringing? Whatever, I think I'll take TRAX.

4 comments:

Jenni S said...

Oh no! First ticket? That's VERY impressive mom. I got pulled over twice on my mission and even had to go to court. Talk about embarrassing! And I got a ticket in Logan. :( Oh well, somebody's got to keep those police officers in business huh?

Robyn said...

Way to go mom!! Hey, that's impressive that it took you 45 years to get your first ticket. I have yet to get my first one, not that I'm trying or anything.

Jen said...

I hope I make that long!

Cindi said...

Bummer. Drive safely! :)