Monday, April 13, 2009

Blessings

After going to the an ENT doctor and a Voice/Speech Therapist for the last 6 months since I haven't had a voice since last October, I decided I needed to ask the Lord for help. Dave and our used to be home teacher, Spencer, gave me a Priesthood Blessing and about 3 days later I had my voice back totally. It was an expensive 6 months going to all these doctors. Of course the insurance company paid most of it. I could have started with a blessing but for some reason I guess I didn't want to bother the Lord with my little trials. Silly me. I love the Lord so much and am thankful for the Priesthood. I'm happy!

4 comments:

Juli said...

Love you mom, I'm super glad your voice is back. Now you don't have to pantomime things & play sharades anymore! I wish my voice would knock it off & come totally back as well. It's starting to!

Robyn said...

Soooooo, we can't do the sharades thing anymore? That was fun, and you've gotten really good at that game. hahaha I'm glad your voice is back mamaleine! I luf you

Jenni S said...

It's good to hear your voice again. The grandkids seemed to really miss it too. Love ya!

Cindi said...

I'm so glad that you got your voice back. Thank goodness for the power of the Priesthood.