Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lunch with Johnny and Valoy

Cute Johnny designed this Tee Shirt and wore it today. Johnny is so sweet. I LOVE THIS TEE SHIRT!!! Really a darling way to say thank you to Jeremy. Johnny was so proud of it. He told me about it on the phone and said he was going to wear it today. I love them so much!
We went to lunch at Dave's favorite place, Sizzler's. We had such a nice time. The four of us have the best times together. When we got home I had them look at the book Robyn put together for us with everyone's comments and letters. I love that book and it was fun to share it with them.
Thank you so much for your friendship and love Valoy and Johnny.

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

That is adorable. I just love them. How cute that he had a t-shirt made. He never forgets the gift of life he was given from Jeremy. Really a neat man.

Tiff and Rand said...

That is so neat. What a cool guy.