Monday, July 20, 2009

Lunch with High School Friends

Six of us from High School met at Red Lobster today for lunch. We had such a wonderful time. I love getting together with these wonderful friends. Lyn and I took some pictures and our waitress took our group picture. Here we are:

Hey, I think we look pretty good for 60? Don't you think?

This is Lyn Lynch and me.

This is Sue Maxwell and Kathy Rudelich.

This is Lora and Linda.

We had such a wonderful time. I'm very thankful for friends and I'm really looking forward to doing this again SOON!!!

3 comments:

Jenni S said...

CUTIES!!! How fun! That is crazy you get together with high school friends still. I hope I stay in contact with mine that long. That is really fun.

Robyn said...

That is fun mom!! You all aged very well. Glad you had a fun time.

Juli said...

Wow, I don't even keep in touch with my old highshool friends, and it's only been 11 years for me. Glad you had fun.