Sunday, July 17, 2011

Playing at the Brownings

I played with Riley, Reagan and Oakley for 3 days while Tiffany was at Girls Camp and Randy worked. He would come home around 4:30 or 5:00 and take over and I would come back the next time. I wish I would have taken pictures of everything but at least I remembered once in a while.

Hildi gave me some of these funny headbands. Oakley and Reagan just loved them.





Here's an adorable scrunchy smile from Oakley.
Here's a video of Riley going on the ramp his dad built for him the night before. Little Oakley is wandering in the for front. Here comes Riley, wait for it...wait for it......YAY!!!

3 comments:

Jenni S said...

That is so cute! OK, I need to have Burke make one of those for our kids. The would have so much fun!

Juli said...

That's adorable! He's so daring! The girls look cute in those headbands, so funny.

Tiff and Rand said...

They had so much fun with their Omi. Thanks for helping Mom, you're THE BEST!!!