Sunday, August 28, 2011

Memories of Jeremy

Thanks to Juli who thought it would be nice to get together today to remember Jeremy. Robyn Tiffany and Juli all made a wonderful dinner with all the trimmings including dessert. It was so nice. After we ate dinner we went to Memorial Estates to leave flowers and clean Jeremy's grave. It was all trimmed and oiled to a great shine before we left. I cut some roses from the backyard and Robyn put them in the vase at the cemetery. These are some of the pictures Tiffany took with her phone, if you can believe it. Thank you to all of you for making this a special day for me. Love you all!






I love this last picture of Oakley who said "goobye Unca Jemie, I law u

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

Oooohhhh, little Oakley is so sweet.

Tiff and Rand said...

Wow Mom, you got her speaking down pat! That is EXACTLY how she said it! Ha. I'm glad we could go, it was a good time with the fam. Love you.