Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Opa's Birthday Party

Jenni had this great idea of having a birthday party for Dave so Erin took the ball and ran with it. The party was at Ryan and Erin's house and we all had such a good time. Dave brought his camera and the pictures below are pretty much every picture that was taken at the party. The camera must have been put away when Tricia and Jeff and also when Stephanie and Brian came because there are no pictures of them but they were there and we are so happy everyone came. Such a fun day. I won't explain every picture because they are pretty much self explanatory.

Erin and Ryan had a cake with a Dinosaur on it. Hmmm....so cute!!!











WYA, getcher fingers outta the cake!!!


Intimacy on the planet Ork.










3 comments:

Juli said...

haaaaaaaaa, more like planet Dork! kidding. that was fun.

Jenni S said...

Planet Dork - hahaha, I LIKE that!!! That was a fun party, glad we got to come. One question, my kids asked how old he is now and I didn't know!!! Oops, maybe you could fill me in so I could tell them. :)

Tiff and Rand said...

Ha! Good one Juli! I'm so glad we did that, it was SO much fun!