Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dinner

Dave and I went to Applebee's the other night because we hadn't had a date forever. They took FOREVER to get Dave a salad. We were disappointed about that and then to top it off, the dinner was not that great AND it cost $40. We were sad but what do you do? Applebee's has never been a favorite of mine anyway now maybe we'll not go at all. OK with me. At least we were together and to prove it I have pictures. What a sweetie.


I saw a cute diaper cover on Pinterest but without directions of course so I decided to make it up. I gave it to Jenni to use when she takes pictures of new babies. I also made a beanie to go a long with it which I forgot to take a picture of. I hope they both fit. I'll have to find a doll or new baby to try them on. Let me know if they fit, OK?


Here's little Jordan in his Scout uniform. Don't you love a man in uniform...of course! Sorry it's so dark. Cute Jordan.

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

I'm excited to try them on a new baby! They aren't coming until the summer though. I have 4 pregnant friends. So. Much. Fun! Jordan does look cute. Kaleb is needs that plaid scarf thing now too, he's in that same den now! They are getting so old.

Jenni S said...

Oh, there was so much in that post, I forgot to say that was fun you went out to dinner. It looked like you guys were sitting outside, then I realized there was a window behind Dave. Whew! It's COLD out there!