Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random

Good that not a lot of people look at this blog because I really messed this one up. It's OK though because the pictures are what counts and they are great!!!


These are pictures off of Dave and my camera's that we haven't downloaded forever.









Our wall with Family pictures. Jenni and Burke gave me the big frame that says "Love" in the middle for my birthday. Tricia and Jeff gave us the picture of her family last year and Stephanie and Brian gave us their picture for Christmas this year. Cute, eh?









Kaiya got Baptized on January 21, 2012 and here are a few pictures of Quentin, Kaleb and Riley on the way there. Gotta love these silly but very handsome little boys. Did I get a picture of the starring attraction, Kaiya, of course not. Silly me!

















It was Jared's birthday on the 4th of January and here are a few of his pictures. Opa is putting together his scooter we got him. Don't you just love little Jared's facial expression?

















Happy Fisher, Cannon at Halloween. Cannon made his own costume for Halloween. He's so creative. Here's a sweet picture of Jennie G. Also, pictures of the twins birthday.








My sweet Sister Estevez and her companion. Love them both!!! They visited me for Christmas. Dave took pictures of our children and grandchildren when they visited us for Christmas. The first one is the cute Ryan Grangroth family. Everyone is smiling so adorable. That picture is darling.

















Cute Tricia and Jeff. The Browning Family laying on their side.Think we forgot to take a picture of Juli's family and of Reed because I know they came. Sorry my Juli and my Reed. We'll getcha yet!
Gale family with a silly Jared.
Also the Murdock family on their side, sorry about that. I should have "counter-clock-wised" them before I put them on my blog. It's OK, just lay down. Take a break!!!

Also, the Ottley family with little Sally came to visit. WE GOT "WICKED TICKETS" from them plus from Reed, Tricia and Jeff. THANK YOU and I can't wait!!!





Little Fisher and Katelin having fun playing together.

Kylie and Sadie were in the Production of Annie at Olympus High School. Dave and I were able to go and absolutely LOVED IT!!! Here are pictures of them plus one of the scenes. Now we can say "we knew them when....!"
Last but not least, Opa and his best friend Sally!!! I think they really love each other.

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

We loved the pictures! Kaleb had a good laugh. Hahaha!

Juli said...

so cutem i need to update mine.