Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fairy Princess Party







Here is our Fairy Princess party. I hope it was as much fun for everyone as it was for me. I loved seeing all the kids be so happy. We had German hotdogs, German bread with unsalted butter and Havarti cheese, Tiffany's YUMMY SALAD, Robyn's Jiggerlers. Juli brought home grown tomatoes that I forgot to serve, Jenni brought a 15 pound watermelon and another melon. All the food was so great! Jenni also brought little cut-out crowns for everyone to decorate and wear. Tiffany brought fingernail polish and they painted their fingernails and their moms fingernails. Juli brought her guitar and sang a beautiful song that Jenni asked her to sing. They frosted cupcakes and decorated them and took home lots of prizes. My camera died so I wasn't able to put everyone's pictures on our blog but we do have a 35 minute movie for everyone to watch when they come over. Thanks to everyone who made it so fun! We decided to make this a tradition and do a girls party every year. Maybe we can watch the year before on DVD and make more memories. I love you all!




3 comments:

Tiff and Rand said...

I'm glad you liked all the great pictures I took Mom!...too bad I didn't have my camera! HA! I stole some off of Robyn's blog and she e-mailed me some also. Thanks for the comment anyway, and thanks again for such a fun day. Reagan and I enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!!!hehe

Cindi said...

Ruth, you are so sweet. What great memories you are making with your granddaughters. They will definitely grow up knowing how much you love them--how infinitely valuable. Inspring.

Juli said...

MOM! That was soooo much fun. Afton talks about it all the time & reminds Porter how it's a GIRLS ONLY PARTY! We really had a ball, thanks for making things so very special. Even with them being so small, I don't think they'll ever forget it. LOVE YOU!