Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

My Jenni tagged me so I'm supposed to tell 6 things about me and then tag 6 people.

1. I love my kids more than anything. I love their faces, their laugh, their personalities and every thing about them. I cry when they are sad and laugh when they are happy and when something extra special happens in their lives, I get more excited than if it was happening it me. I am so blessed with my 6 little ones that grew up better than I could have ever hoped or prayed for. I feel like I'm bearing my testimony but what can I say, the church is true!

2. I am ecstatic about having grandchildren. I can kiss their little faces even if theirs chocolate or cookies or any kind of smudges on them. Their eyes tell all their feelings and their smile and giggle lights up my world.

3. I love my Dave and feel so helpless about his MS. He hurts all the time now and I never know what to do for him. And still, he makes me feel safe, loved and needed. I'm happy he brought kids into our family. They are wonderful!

4. I hate having headaches and I try not to say to much about them but you can usually tell when I have a bad one I'm told, because my eyes look like they hurt or something like that. I worry or stress a lot is what the doctors tell me. What I would like to do is stay in my room for a week and get off the medicine.

5. I feel guilty, ALL THE TIME!!!

6. I love my calling in Relief Society as the "Teachings of Our Times" teacher . I taught yesterday and it is so full filling to me. I love it when they laugh at the things I say and also get tears in their eyes when it's spiritual. I feel very blessed.

I would like to tag Cindi Braby, Jennie Grangroth, Tiffany, Juli, Robyn, and Erin. I know that's not six but that's all I know!

4 comments:

Jenni S said...

Thanks for doing it mom. It's fun to hear about you. You are wonderful. We're excited to see you Friday!

Robyn said...

It was fun to read that mom even though I already know all of that stuff. Mine will be the same way, I'm sure. Love you

Juli said...

I love you Mom! Thanks for loving us sooooo much too. You are beautiful in every way.

Cindi said...

I'm so sorry about your headaches and Uncle Dave's pain. It makes me sad to see people I love suffer. You are such a wonderful person and I'm grateful that you (and your awesome kids) are in my life too.