Sunday, September 21, 2008

Green River Pageant

Friday Dave and I packed up and drove to Green River. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, got all settled in and went to Burke and Jenni's house. We visited there for a while and then went to the park and had dinner. I had a HUGE Navajo Taco and Dave had a ribeye steak sandwich. We had a nice time walking around until Dave got very tired and we went back to our hotel. I met the girls at Jenni's house to go to the Green River Beauty Pageant. We had so much fun and loved listening to Juli sing "Stand By Me". She did such a wonderful job. I didn't get any pictures of her singing but I took a video of her until I goofed it up and handed the camera to Jenni. We now have a wonderful video of Juli singing on stage with her guitar except for my silly take. Jenni saved the day! Here are a few pictures of my kids and their kids before the pageant started.














2 comments:

Jenni S said...

Those are some cute pictures. I love the last one with the little girls, Sophie's face cracks me up. That was fun...when Juli sang. The rest, well you were there.

Juli said...

LOVE YOU! Thanks for trying to record it. It turned out alright. It was fun to have the whole family together this weekend.