Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hi

I have no pictures and no magically funny post BUT I will write a few of my feelings anyway. I finished "Train to Potevka" two books ago and it is sooooo good. Mike Ramsdell, who wrote the book, is a member of the church who tells his story as an American intelligence agent from Utah who was working under cover in Russia. It just made me thankful to have a warm home, food and people that live close who I love and who love me. Also, I've been putting off going to the temple with the 2 names I asked for from the High Priest group in November because of my cough. Again my testimony has been strengthened by going anyway and not coughing through the entire session just to head home in a coughing fit. I'm so thankful for the gospel and the power of prayer.

4 comments:

Jenni S said...

Thanks for the update mom. I like hearing about the books you read. It makes me feel like I read it too even though I didn't! I'm glad you got to go to the temple too. Heavenly Father really helps us out when we have a desire to do good doesn't He. It amazes me. Love you!

Jen said...

That was a good book.

Robyn said...

Hey, I wanna borrow that book. I borrowed "the wedding" from you on Wednesday and finished it on Thursday. I really didn't think I would but I just couldn't put it down. I love you mom, glad you got to go to the Temple in spite of your cough. Love you

Jen said...

What a nice post. Thanks for sharing. I will have to read that book.