Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lunch with Friends

I got an e-mail the other day from my friends from work at the Utah National Guard. They wanted to take me to lunch for my 60th birthday. We went today and met at McGrath's Fish House and we had SO much fun. They gave me the nicest card and a great book to read. It's called "A Train To Potevka". I'm excited to start reading it. They told me it was a true story. Anyway. I asked a girl that worked at the restaurant to take a picture of us. It's a little blurry but fun.

I just don't know what I would do without friends. I really am thankful for them.

5 comments:

Jenni S said...

Fun picture with friends. I'm glad you got to go out and have fun with them.

Juli said...

That's fun. I remember when all of us girls went there together, that was fun. Ok, when are we doing that again?

Robyn said...

I wanna go. That looks like fun. I'm glad you had a good time. Luf you mamaleine

Jen said...

That is a cute picture. I love having good friends. It is always nice to have some girl time too :)

Coleman Family said...

So fun-nothing beats a day out with your girlfriends!