Friday, January 2, 2009

Up on the Roof

Ryan, Erin and Quentin took Dave and I to the Roof Restaurant on Monday December 29th. It was the most beautiful place I remember being for a long long time. The view was breath taking and the company was wonderful. I felt like I was on the most romantic date. The food was so good and beautifully put together. What a wonderful night! Thank you so much.

The Ottley men didn't seem to be as hungry as Dave and I. We tried and ate EVERYTHING.

Here's the happy honeymooners!

Little Quentin and Ryan looking at the gorgeous Christmas tree in the lobby of the Joseph Smith building. I just can't say enough about it. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

Wow, that tree is awesome! I'm so glad you guys got to go. What a great gift.

Jen said...

I have never been there. I have been to the garden, though. Looks fabulous.