Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gifts

I've just been counting my blessings and decided to post 21 of them.

Mary and Robb sent us this cute picture of two of our little Grangroth grandchildren, Ethan and Bodie playing in the snow. We don't get to see them very often so are always grateful for pictures. Thank you Mary and Robb for sharing pictures with us. They are so adorable.

Here are two of our little Grangroth grandchildren, Cannon and Fisher. This beautiful picture was a gift from Ryan and Jennie Grangroth that they gave us on Christmas Eve. We absolutely love these little guys. Thank you Jennie and Ryan for this darling picture.

These are more of our little Grangroth grandchildren. From left to right there is Sadie Mae, little Brock in the middle and Kylie Murdock, Stephanie and Brian's little ones. This is one of the pictures that was on the Christmas card they sent to us. They look like little angels. Thank you for sending this Christmas card to us.

The Ottley kids got together with their dad to have family pictures taken. Then they had the photographer take a picture of all the Ottley grandkids. The photographer wasn't sure it was going to work with all these little ones BUT was pleasantly surprised when it did.


My children surprised me with pictures of each of their families. They all went downstairs and made me wait upstairs while they put together and hung this beautiful wall hanging. I love it so much. We weren't exchanging gifts this year BUT WOULD THEY LISTEN? No, but...I have to admit this gift is one I just couldn't say "no" to. Thank you so much. I love it!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

WOW! THAT is so adorable! I LOVE IT! What a great surprise :) Happy New Year!

Robyn said...

I love you mom. I'm so glad you liked your gift, isn't it such a cute picture? The kids were so good. I'm glad you had a fun birthday, love you mom.

Jenni S said...

Such cute grandkids you have!

Jen said...

Can you believe 21? Under 8? Wowzers.
I love the gift they gave you. Poor Riley and his pouty face.

Juli said...

So cute! I love you!