Thursday, December 11, 2008

RS Christmas Party

Last night Polly Smith and I went to the Relief Society Christmas Party. The 15th Ward came to our party too and it was very nice. I took pictures of some of the people there and also some of the people that put it together. A sister came that had put together a monologue 30 years ago on Mary the mother of Jesus. She also does Emma Smith but I didn't get to see that. The sister did a wonderful job. It was a very nice evening!

Sonnie and Caprice

Kathy and Cheryl

Polly, Lucy and Becky

Dawn, Kaye, Jody, Claudia, Nicole and Jacky

I'm so glad we went.

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

How cute and fun!!! I'm SO glad you went too. It's always nice to get together with the lady's.

Robyn said...

Oh, I miss all of them. I'm glad you went too. It looks like you had fun taking pictures. Love you