Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sisters

On Thanksgiving, Hildi's husband Don took a picture of 3 of the 4 Becker girls. We were at my sister Ingrid's beautiful home. We got to stand on her gorgeous staircase that was all decorated for Christmas. She does it all herself and does it so professionally. Our other sister, Brigitte, wasn't there so it was just the 3 of us. I miss my Gitti so much and wish we could spend more time together when she visits. I thought I would share this picture because we never seem to be together enough to have a picture taken.

4 comments:

Jenni S said...

That is so cute. I'm glad you have that. It would have been great if Gitti were there too, maybe next time!

Juli said...

That is such a good picture! I love you!

Jen said...

That is a fun picture. It is fun to see you together.

Cindi said...

What a beautiful picture. You're all stunning.