Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jeremy's Birthday

Today Robyn and I went to Jeremy's grave and took flowers and a balloon along with Jared, Emily and Amberly. Later in the evening Ryan, Erin and Quentin took Dave and I out to dinner and to Jeremy's grave. Looks like Robyn went back and left roses in the vase and of course Ryan put down a guitar pick which is a tradition with him. I love that. Jeremy would be 36 years old today. He is very missed but I have know doubt that he is doing a great work.

When Jeremy had his mind set on something there was no stopping him. He wanted to be a senior in a High School and graduate which he did after going to 7 periods a day plus night school and BYU correspondence. He did it all and graduated with the Class of 1992 from Bingham High School. I remember sitting in the bleachers with Dave with a prayer in my heart the whole time thanking Heavenly Father for helping him with his goal. The following year he passed away. I'm so thankful knowing that we'll be with him again someday, if I pass the test in this school.



4 comments:

Jenni S said...

Cute pictures. I bet he was happy to hang out with you guys for dinner. Glad you guys went and decorated. It looks so nice. :)

Robyn said...

That picture looks so nice with the flowers. I love that my kids know who he is and that they really wanted to go to his grave as a family that evening. I love you mom. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Juli said...

I'm glad you posted this. Hopefully I'll be able to visit his grave around Memorial Day time. I love you.

Odd Ottley's said...

We had a great time with you and Dave too Mom, it's nice having you guys all to ourselves every once in a while. I love that the headstone always looks nice. You're a good Mother. I love you.

Ryan