Friday, May 28, 2010

Porter's graduation

Porter graduated from Pre-School on May 24th and Opa, Omi, and his other grandparents were all invited. It was fun seeing all the things the cute little kids had learned during the year which was a lot. I had to put this picture here because it reminds me of Arik. This is probably what Arik looks like when he pulls someone over for speeding. Little Porter is so darling and very animated. What a fun time we had watching him.

This is Porter after graduation. He even got a graduation cap he got to keep. You're a cutie little Porter and congratulations again. We love you!!!

2 comments:

Juli said...

Ha, what a cutie. Thanks for coming! Thanks for not posting him falling off the bleachers! HA, love you!

Jenni S said...

Oh my gosh. That boy cracks me up! I have always loved his cute face. He is so funny.