Friday, February 11, 2011

Sister Missionaries

We've had Sister Missionaries in our area for quite a while. There was one from Mongolia who has been transferred so her companion got a brand new companion originally from the Dominican Republic and now lives in Philadelphia with her family. We got really close fast and she was released after being in our area after just six weeks. We just knew her for 3 of those weeks. I just cried when she called me. They came over so Sister Estevez could say good-bye so I had a little present for her. I gave her a fuzzy big pink Webkin monkey, a lazer light so she could find her way back to me and a heart necklace. Here's a picture of her and me and then a picture of Sister Gould and us.

I just can't believe how fast we became friends. I'll miss her immensely.

Sister Gould on the right has a beautiful singing voice. She made a CD with another sister and she's going to bring me a copy. She also promised to bring her new companion over for us to meet. I'm looking forward to that.

1 comments:

Jenni S said...

CUTE!! Glad you took pictures. Sweet sisters. Gotta love 'em!