Friday, February 11, 2011

Kennedy's Birthday Party

I drove up to West Point to go to Kennedy's Birthday party/Super Bowl party. It was so much fun. Here's Kennedy's cute cake Juli made.

Little Kennedy and Reagan are having so much fun playing together.

Cute little Beesley's.

I took some pictures of this cute little girl and Oakley.

They were ready to give each other a hug

But fell over in the process.

This is cute Oakley giving Afton a hug.

Pretty Juli and Tiffany. Robyn and her family didn't come until later so I wasn't able to get a picture of them together. It's because I forgot.

2 comments:

Juli said...

You got a lot more pictures than I did! HA, I just might use a few. It's hard to remember to take time for pics when I'm hosting & making sure the chip bowl is full, and the pitchers are full of punch, and.....anywway, thank you for remembering! LOVE YOU!

Jenni S said...

CUTE!!! Little Oakley has piggies??? SO adorable! Fun party. :)