Thursday, March 10, 2011

Green River

Well, here I am in Green River. The train was supposed to pick me up at 3:30 a.m. I was at the Train Station at 2:45 a.m. and when I got there they said the train would be late. We finally left at 5:00 a.m. I got here at 9:30 a.m. instead of 8:00 a.m. Cute little Jenni let me sleep for a while and then we went to the Thrift store to drop off some stuff, then to the grocery store, then the service station and then turned around and went to all of them again because I lost my glasses. They weren't at any of those places. I just hung my head down being saddened at the whole experience when I saw my glasses hanging from the passenger seat. So weird. We had pizza from the Chow Hound and watched Mega Mind as a family. We had such a nice time. We also picked up Kaleb and Kaiya from school and that was fun. Jenni is so cute and introduces me to everyone. Makes me feel loved. Anyway, more later. I am just having a wonderful time already. Jenni and Burke are leaving for Grand Junction tomorrow to celebrate their Anniversary. FUN!!!

1 comments:

Jenni S said...

Thanks for coming. The kids had so much fun and so did we! :) Glad you got home safe and sound.