Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anniversary get-a-way

Juli and Arik when overnight for an early Anniversary get-a-way. Dave and I got to have these 3 cuties from Sunday until Monday and we had a blast. We watched movies, ate popcorn, played with toys and had fun with, ewwwww slime. They are so much fun and make me feel very loved. Cute Robyn came over on Monday with 4 of her little ones. When she picked up the twins I asked her to pick up kid meals for them all and they had a happy meal and a happy lunch. After Robyn picked up Jordan she let him visit with his cousins for a while and then took them all home. Thank you for the visit my Robyn. I appreciate all you do. Also, thank you to all of you for trusting me with your most prized possessions. I love them so much too. I feel soooo blessed and it's because of you!

2 comments:

Juli said...

Sweetie! Thank you so much for spoiling my kids rotten! They LOVED spending time with you & were looking forward to it for so long. Yeah, Kennedy's yucky slime broke open in her bag, but I was able to salvage everything....but the slime. Hee. Thank you again, I love you!

Jenni S said...

Sounds like everyone is getting their own Omi time. That's really fun for all! :)