Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grand Kids

Today Robyn went on a Field Trip with Sophie so I had Jared, Emily and Amberly. We made Play Dough and colored, watched a movie and had loads of fun. While Amberly and Emily and I were on the floor in the living room coloring, Emily said "Omi, I love you so much. My heart really loves your heart." Such a cute thing to say. I made Raman noodles for Amberly and Jared and a peanut butter and jam sandwich for Emily. She kept saying, "I love this jam...mmmmm it is soooo good". So I went downstairs and came back up with a brand new bottle behind my back. I handed it to her and told her it was hers. Her eyes lit up and she thanked me for the next 10 minutes while she was putting on her boots and leaving with her siblings and mom to go home. It was the cutest thing. I just adore all my grandkids so much.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Ha, how adorable, she is a sweetheart.

Jenni S said...

She is so cute. Happy over some yummy jam. That's adorable.