Friday, March 16, 2012

Hayden

Jennie (Baker) Walker lives across the street. I gave her a hat and she promised me to dress her little girl up and have her wear the hat so I can take a picture of her. Her little boy (Vinnie) and some new cute little girls that moved into our circle along with their brother and mom and dad, came over yesterday. They knocked on the door and asked for candy since I gave them some the other day. So cute!!! I also gave them one of those little plastic snakes that move so funny. They loved them. Jennie Walker came over to check on her son and I had her come in so I could try some other hats on her Hayden and here they are. She's 10 months old and so ready with a smile. She's just adorable. You can't help loving her right off. The button on the first hat is so cute. It has polka dots on it the color of the hat plus a few others.


2 comments:

Jenni S said...

Oh my heck, that is so cute! Yes, I would love a pink one too! :) What a beautiful little girl! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Juli said...

She looks adorable in those! Boston's head is big. You are so sweet Mom!