Saturday, March 31, 2012

Priesthood Session night with kids, 3 moms and an Omi....well and an Opa in the other room. We made mini pizzas that the kids put together themselves. They watched "Hop"and "Chip-wrecked" and played a lot together being happy kids. Boston loved pushing the button on the music clock. He smiles and sings after he pushes the button. We also had Friday night dinner with a birthday cake for Ryan G and Fisher. Ryan G and his family came plus Tricia and Jeff, Robyn and Steve and kids and that was it. We had spaghetti, corn, strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe and lots of cake and ice cream. For some reason my muscles are hurting in my "hinton" but it's a good hurt.

These pictures are all during the Priesthood Session. Makes you wonder what Reagan's thinking, huh? Such cuties!

Makes you wonder what Oakley's thinking, huh? Still such cuties!

After Danielle saw a picture of the owl I made for babies, she asked if I could make one for a 16 year old girl so here it is. I hope the mom that works with Danielle who is planning on buying it, likes it. It's been a fun and busy week. I am soooo thankful for Conference. I loved todays session so much. Really a Spiritual Saturday Session.

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

First of all, the owl hat is DARLING! Love the colors you chose for her. She will love it!
And explain again why your "hinton" hurts??!!! AHhahahaha! I had to laugh at that. Glad you gals got together. Looks like a fun night. I will NOT be showing this post to my kids. Hehehehe. Love you all!

ruth said...

Because I was on my feet and seemed to be running around all day long hence the hurting "hinton"!