Friday, March 2, 2012

On Wings of Faith (finished)

Well, I finished the book. I'm so thankful I was able to borrow it. It really opened my eyes even more to what my family went through. Another person that was mentioned was Brother Walter Stover. He gave Mamma and Pappa both jobs at his factory. We lived right next to the factory and they both just could walk to their jobs in the mornings. Brother Stover did so many wonderful things for the Germans, being a German himself. He was a sponsor for many so they could come to America. What a great man. Pappa didn't care for him much BUT that's probably because he really liked Mamma and he was pretty rich. Mamma told me once that when she quit and got a job at Guild, Inc. Brother Stover and Mamma both cried. So sweet. Anyway, I need to look this book up on Amazon.com and see if I can purchase it. It's a keeper.

0 comments: