Thursday, July 31, 2008

Done! (except for trim)

YIPPEE!!! I'm DONE!


Finally, I'm done and I love it so much. Not the actual work but the room. It looks so pretty. I just need to do the trim in about a week when it's completely dry. I will put tape everywhere because I don't want to have to be careful anymore. Here are some pictures. I'm glad you can't see close up because this is my first room. Lot's of little oopsie daisies.

Sorry that this next picture is so dark. I made sure I closed the blinds and that the flash was working and it still looks dark. Oh well, believe me, it's pretty.

Pretty nice, eh? Thanks for all the encouragement!

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

It looks REALLY NICE mom!!!!!!! I bet you're thrilled it's over!...except for the trim ofcourse. Way to go!!!

Robyn said...

Woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Good work mom!!! I am so proud of you. Some people make painting look so easy (Jenni) but I agree, it's not. Good job for sticking with it, it really paid off. Love you mamaleine