Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mama Mia!

Monday night Kay Derrick and I went to see Mama Mia. We had so much fun laughing at this adorable movie. I noticed, while we were falling on each other in a fit of laughter, that the people sitting a few seats away from Kay looked like they were watching a documentary on "You and Your Spleen" and that made us laugh even harder. Of course we couldn't find her car after the movie. It took us about 10 minutes because we came out a different door of the theater and we got a little turned around. Two old ladies walking around the parking lot muttering "where's the car, where's the car?" Oh well, old age, what can ya do?

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

I think that's so fun you two went together and had a fun time. And that's even funnier that you both didn't know where the car was. That's great! Hey, I'm still waiting for pic's of the finished room.

Juli said...

You are so cute, I love girls night out.