Saturday, July 26, 2008

Half is DONE, whew!

Ok, so I moved the bed to start cleaning and this is what I found. Scared me at first until I realized it was from either Kaleb's or Jordan's plastic bugs I gave them. That alone made me not want to paint. I just wanted to go and shudder some where for a while BUT I continued getting ready to paint.

I finally have half of the bedroom painted. Only the top half. This little teenie room (top half only) took me 3 hours. I know, it's sad! I started crying in the middle of the whole thing and called Jenni back! "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANY MORE!!! YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FUN, AND IT'S NOT!!!!!"

Jenni said "Mom, you can do this." SO, I forged a head and what do you know?

Half of the bedroom is done and that's only one coat. Iwas not having a good time yet.
Now that I look at the pictures, I really don't want to do any more.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

That looks really good mom. Way to go!! Woooo hooooo!!! I shuttered when I saw that creature on the floor. eeeewwwwww yuck!!!! I find those things all over the place now and as soon as I yell, "JORDAN" he comes running and gathers them up. Love you

Steven said...

It looks good. Have you considered doing a different color on bottom? I saw something like that in a model home once, thought it looked pretty good. Personally, I hate painting. This is why Robyn, and more recently Jenni too, have done all the painting at our house.

Jenni S said...

Yah, Steve - that's why she's only half done, the bottom still needs to be done in the darker color. It will look so nice. It already looks better mom! You can do it...especially if you recruit some helpers - hint, hint - Robyn, Tiff, or Juli. :) hehehe.

Juli said...

Good for you mamma! Yippy! I think it looks great. Arik stained half of our fence this evening. I was nervous at first because it looked ORANGE, until it started soaking in. Anyway, it's looking good. Love you.