Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monday and Tuesday Visitors

Tuesday Juli and her little ones dropped in. I loved hearing the door open and the sounds of little ones running up the stairs. For some reason, I didn't get a picture of Afton. I'm sorry Afton, next time I'll take several of you, OK?





I love it when my kids just drop in and bring their kids to visit Omi and Opa. We all have a good time together. Here are a few pictures of their visit! This was Monday with Robyn and her 5 happy bunch!

















3 comments:

Jenni S said...

your grandkids are so adorable. :) hehehe

Robyn said...

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Thanks for the cute pictures mom. We love visiting Omi and Opa. Thanks for letting us come over ALL the time

Juli said...

We LOVE Omi & Opa! Thanks for allowing the drop in visits. We're not very good at making reservations. We love to see you, you always make us feel so welcomed and loved. See ya when I see ya.