Monday, October 6, 2008

Green River

I went to Green River by train to see Jenni and her little ones while her husband was out of town. I left on Friday and came back Saturday. It was so much fun. They picked me up when the train dropped me off because it's right across the street from where they live. Here are a few pictures from the inside and outside of the train.

Looks like what the moon would look like to me.

Cannot even imagine what they would they be building out here!


Kaiya's taking a picture with my phone and Kaleb took a picture of her taking a picture.


Here's Kaleb taking a picture of Kaiya showing us a picture that she just took.
Kaleb's picture of trees!

Kaleb took a picture of....the sky and a tree.

Kaleb took this cute little picture of Kaiya who was just going to take a picture of him with my phone.


Here is picture that Kaleb took of Kaiya and Katelin. Cute, huh?

We went to the Chow Hound and got ice cream the first day. Poor little Kaleb's ice cream fell off of his cone and he was so sad. Cute Jenni took some of her shake and put it on top of his cone and all was well.

I feel bad that I don't have any pictures of Kaleb and Jenni but Kaiya took pictures of him with my phone and i don't know how to download that onto our blog. I love you all and thank you for inviting me to your cute and comfortable home. I really had a lot of fun playing games and learning wii. Jenni made the best home made pancakes just before I left. Thank you for that also. I love breakfast in the evening. Thanks for making me feel loved Jenni!

4 comments:

Cindi said...

You are so sweet to go and stay with Jenni and her sick kids. The train ride looks fun.

Robyn said...

The train ride does look fun. It looks very nice and clean. I just didn't picture it that way. I'm glad you had fun at Jenni's house. It's always fun to go there. Love you

Jen said...

I think that it sounds like an adventure to take the train down there! I always miss people in my pictures, too.

Jenni S said...

Cool moon pictures. Ha - I like that. Yah, the inside of the train looks nice. I'm so glad it was. Thanks again for coming. You are so kind.