Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Night Dinner for 2

It's Saturday night and Dave was so darling that he fixed Chicken Fajita's for himself and Reed. I know, you thought it was going to be a romantic evening for Dave and I but no. Remember, I'm a vegetarian plus I'm not feeling that great so it didn't sound good anyway.

Here's how it looked at the beginning!
My Dave posing for me!
Here's the almost finished product with the chicken on the other side of the grill.
Here's Rachel, who I don't know, who rang the doorbell when I was taking pictures of Dave SO.......here she is wanting to clean our carpet for free. Sorry little Rachel but no...I don't feel so good!
Here's cute Reed helping his Dad. Fun evening huh? Now I get to go to a wedding reception and I might even take pictures there to blog later!

Well, I went the wedding reception, Ashley Kaas for those that know her, and forgot to take pictures. It could be because "I don't feel so good" :<

5 comments:

Jenni S said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling so good. I wish you were and that you ate meat cause I bet those were YUMMY!!! And you're SUPER nice for going to a wedding reception when you're not feeling so good too. Now that's dedication!

Robyn said...

You MUST not feel good because you said it at least 3 times. I saw that picture of the girl who came to your door and I thought maybe she was Reed's girlfriend. I laughed when I found out that you didn't even know who she was. Just some girl going door to door. You're funny mom. Love you

Juli said...

We need fajitas for Thursday night! You don't sound so good mamma. Please get better.

Jen said...

Sorry you weren't feeling good. But be proud- you got a pic of Reed and a stranger! WOW!

Cindi said...

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon. The fajitas look really good. And I love that you took a picture of the sales-girl. I think she came to my house last week. :)