Friday, October 10, 2008

IHOP

Today Dave and I went to Tiffany's to get Dave's hair cut. After that we went to IHOP with Tiffany and the kids and here are a few pictures I took there.

Here's a picture of cute little Riley and Tiffany. How darling is that?

You would never guess that Reagan could have our waiter running around trying to bring her everything she wanted by her LOUD requests by this picture would you?
Cute Reagan with her beautiful blue eyes. Thank you for going to IHOP with us Tiffany, Riley and Reagan.

4 comments:

Jenni S said...

Mmmmm IHOP's. That sounds good. Cute kiddies.

Tiff and Rand said...

Haha! I JUST posted my IHOP experience and decided to come check your blog out, you beat me by more than 3 hours!!! Good job Mom. Guess what? I just made a Pumpkin Roll Cake again. Mmmm. Love you! Thanks again for breakfast!

Jen said...

That Reagan is such a crack up.

Jen said...

That reminds me I need to get my hair done too! :) Cute pictures. I love your blog. It's fun to hear more of what goes on in your lives. You guys are great!