Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged Again!

Since this is Dave and my Blog, we both decided to respond to the TAG we received from Tiffany. Be sure to go see her blog if you haven't yet because her 5 things about her are really great.

5 Shows we love to watch
1. Fringe
2. Dave likes House
3. Law & Order SVU & Criminal Intent
4. Dave likes Boston Legal
5. CSI Las Vegas & Miami

5 Favorite Restaurants
1. Z-Tejas
2. Red Lobster
3. Chuck O' Rama (I know, we're old)
4. Archibald's
5. Tsunami

5 Things that happened yesterday
1. 4th earliest snow in the valley
2. Dave cooked spareribs and baked potatoes
3. I had an eye infection in both eyes and didn't get to go to church
4. My niece June called and we talked forever
5. The high for the day was a record low, 40 degrees, normal was 66 degrees

5 Things we love about Fall
1. Warm sweaters
2. Red little noses
3. Baking & cleaning to music. (OK, I'm by myself on this one!)
4. Beautiful colored leaves
5. Getting out autumn decorations and putting away summer.

5 Things on our wish list
1. Visit family and friends in Europe
2. A fireplace
3. One BIG room for our little families to all fit into at once.
4. A generator
5. No MS pain for Dave (Dave doesn't know about this one)

5 people we are tagging:
1. Cindi
2. Jennie G.
3. Erin
4. Jen and Troy
5. Brynn and Adam

9 comments:

Jenni S said...

CUTE! That big room would be awesome!

Juli said...

Maybe we can all go to Tsunami right before we all go see "TWILIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where is it, and what is it?

Robyn said...

That's funny, Juli, I had to call mom and ask her what 'Tsunami' is. Let's go. Love you mom.

Jen said...

Ah man, don't tag me! It is so hard to thing of stuff. I know how you can get a fire place and a room to fit the family. I know this awesome builder. He'd give you a great price and he is great at his job. :)

Tiff and Rand said...

What's a Dyson, where's Tsunami!? You people don't get out much do you? Hehe. I love how you advertised my 5 things on my blog before you went into yours. That was cute mom. Haha. Love you!

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

We didn't know that you had a blog! Very cute!! How are you?

Adam and Brynn said...

Nice! Man! If I'd have know you tagged me too, I would've done yours! 5 things to think of would have been better than 8!!! :) I didn't realize you guys had a blog! I love it! I've been missing out. :)

Cindi said...

Sorry to hear about your eye infections. The spare ribs sound good.

Jen said...

that was fun to read! That will be a fun entry to do. I will get on that soon. Thanks :)