Monday, November 3, 2008

Memory Lane

I had my camera and everything and forgot to pull it out when I went to lunch with 2 friends and my Beehive Teacher today. We went to Applebee's at Fashion Place Mall and had a really great time. I had seen my friends Linda and Lora but Carol I haven't seen for years. Can't believe I didn't take out my camera. Her name is Carol, she's 74 now and still has as much energy and laughter as she did when I was twelve. She is just the cutest lady. With Carol I had my first Taco, my first sleepover, and other firsts that I don't remember now. Because of her example I wanted to be a Beehive Teacher too. What fun memories!

6 comments:

Tiff and Rand said...

That's the cutest thing ever, that you'd remember some firsts like that. You're adorable and were the BEST Beehive Teacher EVER!!! I know my friends that were in your class too would totally agree. Surprisingly enough, I've brought my camera places before and not used it at all, what a thing to forget!!!

Jenni S said...

fun new background! That's neat you went out with those ladies. I totally thought you were going to take pictures of every kid that came trick-or-treating to your house and post them on here! haha, I was wrong. How was halloween?

Adam and Brynn said...

How fun!!! I loved my leaders too. So many good memories! It's no wonder you can remember those things, beehives are so impressionable!! :)

Juli said...

That's so fun. I love your blog look & YOU!

Robyn said...

Nice blog mom. That's so fun. I don't remember who my Beehive teacher was, wait, I don't think I ever went as a Beehive. Ha! That must be why. Love you, glad you had a good time

Cindi said...

That's so cool that you got together with your beehive teacher. I loved mine too. She was awesome.

And thanks for inviting me to your "private" blog. I love it.