Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so much fun. Ingrid invited Dave and I to have Thanksgiving at her house with some of her children and grandchildren. Hildi and Don were there too. Here's a picture of Ingrid and Judy's son Jared. We hadn't seen him for years. It was so much fun seeing him.













Hildi and her husband Don finally got to have a day off from her gift store. That's probably why they look so happy. Food can do that too!













This is my sweet and darling Judy with her husband Carl. They are being silly for my serious picture taking. They are a joy to be around.













These two beauties are Danielle and Hillary. I just can't believe that Danielle is Hillary's aunt. They are so much fun. I laughed so much that day, it was great to be there.













Cute Danielle and I got to have a picture taken together. She's such a sweetheart!

Danielle's twins were there too but I didn't get a picture of them. They are adorable 10 year old boys.

We had a great time this Thanksgiving. The only thing missing was having my own kids and grandkids around me. I missed them all so much. There's nothing like family, ESPECIALLY your own.

4 comments:

Juli said...

Awwww, thanks for taking pic's of all of them! I miss them & glad you got to see them. They all look so grown up!

Jenni S said...

I'm glad you took pictures too! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Robyn said...

I'm glad too, mom. I enjoy seeing my cousins. I miss them too.

Tiff and Rand said...

So good to see that you still had a great Thanksgiving and didn't just hang out at home with Dave and Reed! Ha! Looks like fun, and I agree, Hildi and Don did look super happy!