Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Fun

Robyn and her kids came over on Friday and then my sister Gitti called and said she'd spend the day with me. I took Sophie and we both drove to Diana's house and picked up Gitti. It was so nice to see her. I've missed her so much. We got home and I took a couple of cute pictures of Gitti and Robyn.

Sweet pictures. Don't you love Robyn's shirt? Try and figure it out what it says. She's adorable.

Gitti and I decided to go see Twilight which was now my second (but not final) time. She loved it and I did too, again. After that, we met up with Ingrid and had Mexican food at Mariellia's or something like that. We had a really nice time.

Such cute sisters. I love them so much!!!

4 comments:

Juli said...

I'm glad you got to hang out with them. They are so much fun. Wish I got to be around Gitti while she was here, she makes me laugh.

Jenni S said...

That's so much fun you got to go out with your sisters. Sounds like you had a great weekend of family fun!

Robyn said...

Gitti is adorable. It was fun talking to her. Now I know why I'm so weird.

Adam and Brynn said...

Those are such cute pictures! Sisters are great! ;)