Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful

Dave and I are watching "The Spoken Word" and it is just so beautiful. It is all about being thankful about what we have. It just brings tears to my eyes to think about all the joy and beauty I have been blessed with. I love my Dave with all my heart and all the sweet children Dave and I have together. We are so thankful for all our beautiful grandchildren. It is wonderful to live in this free country and be able to worship the way we would like to. Thank you all for being in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving to you all this next week.

Also, Happy Birthday today sweet Jenni!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I love you mom. I am thankful for you, and I am so glad that you have Dave. The kids love you both so much and are always asking me when we can go to Omi and Opa's. Love you

Jenni S said...

Thanks mom! We are so grateful for you and Dave too. It was fun spending time this weekend. See you in a few days!

Cindi said...

You've been busy. It looks like you have had a lot of fun with all the munchkins. Love you.

Jen said...

What a great post for the Thanksgiving week. I love you too and am grateful to have a wonderful aunt and uncle like you guys! You always make me feel so good whenever I am around you. I need to see you more often :)