Friday, August 22, 2008

Cousin Bill

Dave's cousin Bill Epple came to stay with us while he attended a Melaluca Conference in the city. We love having him here and missed having his wife, Joyce, here with him this year. Here he is with Dave's mom, Phyllis.

A lady outside of Chuck-O-Rama was nice enough to take pictures of us after dinner. Starting from left to right there's Phyllis, Rick and LeAnn, Bill, Ruth and Dave.
Here we are again!
We had a really nice time except no one laughed at my jokes. THAT was really embarrassing!

4 comments:

Juli said...

HA, you're funny, I'll laugh at you, I mean at your jokes. So, did you get some free melaluca from him? Love the stuff, it's great on bread. J/K!

Jenni S said...

I hope you laughed at Juli's joke mom. It was a good'n. :) So I just told Dave I was waiting to see pics from your get together - I swear I looked and it wasn't there, but now it is. So fun. Did you take pic's of your get together at your house with all of Dave's siblings? I'm glad you had a good time and it was yummy.

Robyn said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Juli's joke was sooooo funny. Ok, it wasn't that funny. Mom, I'll laugh at your jokes. Actually I think I laugh a little to hard at your jokes, you always end up hanging up the phone because I just keep laughing. Stop being so funny. I'm glad you had a nice time with.

Cindi said...

How nice to get together. Looks fun.