Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jeremy

All my girls put the picture Ryan drew of Jeremy on their blog so I decided to do the same. It's been a really difficult last few days. I thought after 15 years missing Jeremy would get easier but it never does. I miss his smile, his concern about me, his hugs and his silly kisses. I miss his smell and all the kindnesses he always showed me. No matter what age he was or what friends were with him, he always gave me a hug and a kiss and an "I love you Mom" when he left. I'm proud to be your mom, my Jeremy and I will miss you for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, it's neat reading a mother's love for her child. It brought tears to my eyes. I love you mom and I know you'll always miss Jeremy, I will too. Thanks for your beautiful post.

Juli said...

Thanks for posting about Jeremy. I love you & hope your day working on that day turned out all right.

Jenni S said...

Thanks mom, love you. That was nice to read.