Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hildi's Gifts

Today was very, very s-l-o-wwwww!!! BUT that has it's upsides too. I was able to read in "Breaking Dawn". It is so good. I also was able to take pictures of a few people that work by us. So let me introduce you:



This is Dee who works at the Sun Tanning Salon. She is a short little cutie with two kids and a nice husband whom she adores. She's also a Veternarian Assistant. They have horses and dogs and I don't remember what else. She's adorable.

This is Ashley and Diane's daughter Chanel. Diane owns "No Limit" and these two darling girls work there.
Here they are again guarding the store. It was slow everywhere today I guess.
Here's poor little Don Halladay, Hildi's husband who has lost 25 lbs after his knee surgery. He did not have a heavy knee just a lot of complications.
He went up to Skull Valley to shoot his gun and came to Tooele to say Hi to me and to rest a minute. He looked so worn out when he walked in but it was nice of him to surprise me.

Anyway, just wanted you to meet a few of the people that work around Hildi's store. They are all nice people!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Well, it's nice to meet you all...I'm Robyn....er....Cute pictures mom. I'm glad you've been able to work at Hildi's this week, if you didn't you wouldn't have all these nice pictures. I got to see the drive from Tooele and now pictures of people who work over there too. That's fun. Love ya

Jenni S said...

That's great! At first I thought you were taking pictures of the few customers that came in that day. That should be your next post. Ha haha. That would be hilarious. I think you would be fired if you asked to take pic's of the customers. Hmmmmm, not a bad plan. J/K! :) Cute.