Monday, August 25, 2008

My dentist appointment

I went to the Dentist today and got my teeth cleaned. This is, oops-forgot her name but she X-rayed my teeth.

This is Connie who cleaned my teeth.I was laying on the chair so this is a picture that I was not going to post but I don't know how to delete it so there you are. I made the picture small so my feet wouldn't look so big. Anyway, that's what I saw when I was laying there. I also saw these instruments.
This is Dr. Rigby with mask.
This is Dr. Rigby without a mask. He's a nice guy and does a really good job.This is Brent and Jamie at the desk. They are such nice people. I especially just adore little Jamie. A BIG thanks to Dr. Rigby's office for everyone being extra nice and letting me take pictures of them. I love going there. They really are my friends.

5 comments:

Jenni S said...

Haha, you are really getting creative with your pic's mom. That was great! I don't think I'd have the guts to take pics of people like you do. Such a social butterfly you are. :)

Tiff and Rand said...

So if you click on the picture then go to the little white eraser on your toolbar it will delete the picture for you...incase you didn't really want duplicates. And if you right click on the picture and click on rotate counter clockwise, it'll make your picture straight before you load it, that way we could've seen your WAY adorable feet without tilting our head too far. hehe. Just a few hints. I agree with Jenni, you're getting way fun and creative and I feel the same way at my dentists' so maybe I'll take pictures next time too! Haha.

Robyn said...

What a good idea. I go to the same dentist, maybe they won't mind posing for me too. hahahaha Just kidding. nice pictures mom

Juli said...

I am not that daring. But I laughed, you are too funny. I love you! Thanks for being so cute.

Cindi said...

I love that you took pictures at the dentist and you didn't even take a kid. That's awesome.