Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday with Opa

Tiffany, Riley and Reagan came to visit on Sunday. The kids went in to say hi to Opa. Riley loves to take pictures so here is the one he took of Opa. Cute Opa smile! Now Opa is taking a picture of himself and Riley. Riley looks so cute with his curly blond hair and striking big brown eyes.
Now Opa is taking a picture of REAGAN. I closed my eyes so I'm not really there. "Don't take a picture of me Opa! ugh"
Tiffany was getting Riley's pajamas on but as his shirt was being taken off he ran to Opa and showed him his new look. Wish I knew what he was saying!
Opa took a really, really closeup picture of Reagan. If you've never seen her cute little nostrils, well there you go! She's got the biggest, bluest eyes. What gorgeous kids! It was a fun few hours with Tiffany and her little ones.

3 comments:

Jenni S said...

Hahaha, aren't nostril pictures the greatest!?! What a fun visit from the cute Brownings.

Tiff and Rand said...

Thanks for the invite Mom! It was fun and made it a very fun night! I loved watching 21 with you...even though in total we probably didn't even see half of it! HA! Oh well. Love you!

Robyn said...

Wow, I have never looked at Reagan's nostrils up close before. They are so cute and little. That looks like it was a fun outing. We love going to Omi and Opa's house.