Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Night Out

Well, we all went to Sizzler's tonight and visited for 1 1/2 hours. Wendy was in town from Vernal so they all decided to get together for dinner. LeAnn and I pulled out our cameras and showed grandchildren pictures. I wish I could have brought all my grandkids instead and said "see, cute huh?" but it would have been a little crowded.
Here's Ann and Bruce and my Dave! I asked everyone to smile and there you go!!! You should see Dave when he's serious!
Here's Rick, LeAnn, Wendy and Phyllis. They are all fun.

Cute family.

4 comments:

Juli said...

That's fun huh? Most of the siblings were there. So what was the special occasion?

ruth said...

thanks for mentioning that Juli. I hurried and edited our blog and mentioned WHY we had a night out. thank you for noticing.
Mom

Robyn said...

Looks like a fun crowd. Woohoooo!!! Just kidding. If I were older it would have been lots of fun, I'm sure.

Jenni S said...

Hey, where did my comment go? I left it last night. Come on mom it wasn't that bad that you had to delete it! jk. But, I really did leave one. Oh well. Looks like a fun time.